A real stainless steel abrasive media mainly dedicated to cleaning, deburring and surface finishing of non-ferrous metal parts
The specific characteristics of the STELUX CN, such as austenitic microstructure, non–ferrous contamination, work hardening during blasting operations, transform it into the most suitable stainless steel abrasive media for mechanical treatment of non – ferrous metals and stainless steel parts, within respect of the most stringent specifications and standards, such as NADCA and ASTM A 380M.
- Aluminium casting alloys and parts: Silumin (Aluminium – Silicon alloys)
- Zinc pressure die – castings: ZAMAC alloys
- Non-ferrous metals castings and parts: Copper, Brass, Bronze, Copper
- Nickel alloys Stainless steel castings, forgings and welded parts: 200 & 300 series
- Surface preparation prior powder coatings application