An abrasive that is widely used in Brazil, aluminum ore has the shape of spherical grains.
Low density abrasive with low operational cost. It does not require high storage costs and guarantees a low blasting time. Few dust residues.The abrasive, unlike steel abrasive, is not affected by the humidity of the environment, so there are no problems such as blocking or clogging of nozzles and valves.It is used for both pressure and suction blasting equipment.
- Cleaning of castings, forgings, stampings, structured parts, spindles, etc.
- Surface preparation to receive painting, welding, coating, vulcanization, etc.
- Decarbonization of engine blocks and components.
- Maintenance of electric motors and generators.
- Mechanical maintenance in general.
- Maintenance of aeronautical parts and components.
- Glass matting.
- Cleaning of molds, dies, etc
- Paint, varnish, incrustation and oxidation removal, etc.
- Decoration in metals, glass, granite, marble, etc.
- Blasting of polyurethane injected parts.