Model B Digital Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Layer Thickness Gauge
PART NUMBER A456CFNFBS. Note: Elcometer 456 separate meters require the use of a compatible probe - sold separately.
The new Elcometer 456 basic ferrous and non-ferrous metal substrate coating thickness gauge can be used with any scale range of separate probes or Elcometer 456 PINIP.
- Impact, water and dust resistant equivalent to IP64
- USB power supply option
- Automatic rotatable display; 0°, 90°, 180° and 270°
- Individual batch calibrations sent to PC via ElcoMaster 2.0
- Various calibration adjustment options
- Color display with backlight
- Metric/Imperial units
- Statistics (number of readings, average, highest/lowest readings, standard deviation, coefficient of variation)