“Personal information” means information about individuals, and from which individuals could be identified, directly or indirectly, including information which may be protected under the privacy or data protection laws of their country.
Concerning employee personal information, please refer to our Employee Privacy notice.
- The key points you need to know about how we collect and use your personal information
- What personal information we collect about you
- Why and with whom we share your personal information, and in which cases your personal information may be transferred abroad
- How we protect the security and confidentiality of your personal information
- The choices and rights available to you regarding our use of your personal information
- How you can contact us about our privacy practices and to exercise your rights
We collect and process the personal information necessary to conduct our activities and to develop or maintain business and contractual relationship in a business-to-business environment. It is Winoa’s policy to:
- Process personal information fairly, in a transparent manner and in accordance with applicable laws and tell you (either directly or in written policies) about how Winoa will use your personal information;
- Collect personal information for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- Ensure that your personal information is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purpose for which it has been collected and processed;
- Not keep your personal information for longer than needed for the purposes for which it is processed;
- Keep your personal information secure, and limit the people who can access it;
- Take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate and where necessary, is kept up to date;
- Ensure that you know how to access your personal information and exercise your rights in relation to it, and
- Ensure that any third party Winoa shares your personal information will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect it and ensure an appropriate level of security.