Stainium® - High performance alternative to steel shot for descaling in a wheel blast process.
Special mix of cast steel shot and grit, to optimize your descaling process, when little roughness is required.
- Descaling of steel and stainless-steel sheets
- Coils and spring
- Wiredrawing and stretch forming
- Aluminum casting
- Reduce your blasting process cost by up to 15%
- Less variability and better roughness control
- Low abrasive consumption
- Reduced re-blasting and rejects
- Improve your acid pickling process
- Improve cleanliness, productivity and surface topology compared to steel shot prior to a paint/coating project.