Calibration Test Kit - Certified
Availability: In stock
Elcometer| Assists in calibration tests of digital meters
Kit for calibration of measuring instruments. Certified.
- Certified stainless steel and ceramic calibration check blades
- custom ground glass zero tile
- Supplied with NIST and NAMAS traceable calibration certificate.
- Fast and reliable peak-to-valley surface profile measurement
- Accurately measure the surface profile on flat or curved surfaces up to 500μm (20mils)
- Measures average peak to valley height and average maximum peak to valley height
- Rugged, portable design is ideal for field use
- The Elcometer 224 surface profile meter is available in two different models: Model B and Model T. Each surface profile meter provides the user with increasing functionality - from the Elcometer 224 DModel B surface profile meter to the top of the line Elcometer 224 Model T surface profile meter, with memory, alphanumeric batching and Bluetooth ® communication.
- Standard and shielded probes are available for the separate models, providing even greater measurement flexibility. Elcometer surface profile probes are supplied with a glass zero plate, calibration test sheets (125µm (5.0mils) and 500µm (20mils) nominal values) and an Elcometer test certificate.