Unique technology to measure the cleanliness of metallic substrates
Based on a patented analytical colorimetry approach, this unique technology can quantify the cleanliness of metallic substrates in regards with ISO-8501-1 and SSPC-VIS 1 specifications. The Heavy Duty is delivered with a plastic case, a user guide, 3 references plugs and connection cables. The heavy duty works on all curves for diameter above 10mm.
- Works for all low curves and flat parts, surface preparation industries except stainless steel for other substrates contact us.
- Have full confidence in your surface preparation operations thanks to an accurate and reliable assessment of cleanliness grade
- Reduce non-quality events via immediate identification of process deviations
- Reduce your costs by performing the right blast-cleaning, and not more
- Optical analysis device able to evaluate the cleanliness level of a blasted surface
- Quick measurements: less than 2 seconds per analysis
- 2 working modes: cleanliness measurement or PASS/FAIL
- Pre-visualization of the measured area via a built-in digital camera
- Internal memory to save, export and share records
- Automatic PDF reports generation
- Patented technology - WO 2015/044591 A1, using the CIELAB
- color components as are defined in IS0 11664-3
- Certified ISO/TR 22770
- Awarded Product of the Year by PaintSquare